Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cake

I was given this recipe by another fellow Army Wife and I knew I had to try it.

1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips


Mix together egg and peanut butter until creamy

add vanilla

 add sugar, brown sugar and baking soda

fold in the chocolate chips

spread mixture into a greased pan

 bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until desired doneness. I like mine a little chewy so I baked it for 21 minutes.



3 comments:

  1. Why must you tempt me with all these goodies?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate and peanut butter together! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate and peanut butter! Can't go wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete