Monday, May 6, 2013

Philly Cheesesteaks

A few years back I discovered the philly meat at the grocery store and had to try to it. It's now one of Kyle's favorites. Here is a recipe for delicious sandwiches.

steak-eze philly meat
hoagie rolls
green peppers; sliced
onion; sliced
provolone cheese (or any kind you want to use)


heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat

saute the vegetables until tender; set aside

cook 2-3 pieces of the meat until cooked at the way through

add the vegetables to the meat

add the cheese and cook until melted

place the meat into a hoagie roll; I buttered the rolls and lightly toasted them. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. mmmm, that looks so good and easy too. i keep wanting to try the Philly cheese steak sandwich at Checkers/Rally's but somehow i always by pass it when i comes to lunch time. may have to just make it myself now. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm ... one thing I never ate too many of in Philly were cheesesteaks but now that I don't live there anymore ~ I'm missing them!
    Dammit!

    Good timing on the recipe!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you make me so hungry! These look delicious!

    ReplyDelete