Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken

This is one of the easiest and yummiest recipes I have tried in a while.

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 14.5oz cans diced tomatoes
1 onion thinly sliced (not chopped)
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 T olive oil
1 tsp each: dried oregano, basil, rosemary
1/2 tsp thyme
Black pepper and salt to taste
angel hair pasta


add olive oil to crock pot

add chicken and season with salt and pepper

layer onions on chicken and add all dry ingredients including garlic

add balsamic vinegar

add tomatoes; cook on high for 4 hours

cook pasta before serving

serve chicken on top of pasta

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing and delicious! Will be trying this in the future for sure! Right now I need to go pack our crockpot for the PCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jesus (or Jen)!! I was planning on balsamic chicken for dinner tonight except I'm feeling like crap and don't feel like actually cooking. This is the perfect solution. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just pinned this one. Thanks for posting. I'm always looking for new crockpot recipes. I've never seen, heard, or tried Balsamic Chicken so I'm excited for something new!

    ReplyDelete