Friday, September 28, 2012

Homemade Pizza

This recipe is one of my go-to meals. I usually always have stuff on hand to make it and it's really easy. If you have a bread machine this is the recipe for you!

For the Dough:

200ml water (it equates to 0.85 cups)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups bread flour
1 3/4 teaspoons yeast
*You must add the ingredients in this order or it will not turn*


Add water


Olive Oil


Salt


Bread Flour


I make a little well in the flour for the yeast


Add the yeast


Put it on the dough setting and hit start (mine takes 1 hour and 30 minutes; as you can see)


Here are my ingredients for my pizza (I actually measure ingredients for this because I am using my fitness pal haha)

1 cup pizza sauce
28 slices pepperoni
1 cup sliced black olives
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup parmesan cheese


grease your pizza pan with the olive oil


when the dough is finished take it out


form it onto the pizza and make sure it is spread out completely (it is pretty easy to handle and not sticky)


Add of the toppings (of course add any toppings of your choice)


melted butter and parmesan cheese for the crust


brush the melted butter onto the crust


add parmesan cheese


bake at 400 degrees for about 17 minutes


Enjoy!!!



1 comment:

  1. I also make homemade pizza a lot but I have never put butter and parm on the crust. I WILL be trying that!

    ReplyDelete