Friday, April 5, 2013

Teriyaki Marinaded Chicken Kabobs

We wanted something simple and easy for Easter dinner. This recipe is easy and AMAZING!!!!

1/3 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup butter; melted
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons ketchup
1 teaspoon minced garlic
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
for the vegetables I used: cherry tomatoes, green and red peppers, zucchini



mix the lemon juice and soy sauce together

add the ginger, melted butter, pepper, garlic, ketchup and brown sugar. mix together; set aside about 2 tablespoons to brush the chicken with while grilling

 cut the chicken into cubes

pour the marinade over the chicken and seal in a ziploc bag (I used my vacuum sealer) let marinade for at least 3 hours or even overnight.

cut all the vegetables up (except tomatoes leave them whole). season with any type of seasoning you like. I used a pepper blend

place on skewers

pour chicken into pan to begin placing on skewers

place chicken onto skewers

grill chicken and vegetables until done. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I want a grill so badly. Maybe I can score a small cheap on at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon and Brown sugar, I hadn't thought of that! great idea!

    ReplyDelete